- SHIPPING- We strive to stick to 1-3 business day processing times on all in stock orders. If this timing is extended we will notify you. Please keep in mind this is processing time not shipping time. Please check your tracking number for any delivery delays.
-Wholesale orders please give us 7 business days of all in stock products.
-Custom Order processing will vary depending on product ordered and availability of ingredients and packaging.
Example: Custom soap orders will need a lead time of 7 weeks. Custom resin pieces need at least a 3 week lead time.
-Since all of our items are handmade quantities available are usually limited and change frequently.
-All of our candles and wax melts are made with 100% SOY wax.
-Due to weather conditions some products may be limited for shipping as they could melt.
For the best candle experience there's a few things we suggest.
- When lighting the candle for the first time allow it to burn all the way to the side of the container. If you do not allow it to burn to the sides it will create a burn memory and tunnel each time you burn the candle. Never burn longer than 4 hours continuously.
- Trim your wick in-between burns to 1/4 inch.
- Do not blow out the candle; instead dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten it. This will prevent smoking and soot while aiding in the next burn.
- Once you are close to the bottom don't let the candle burn with less the 1/4 inch of wax remaining. If burned all the way to the glass it can cause it to get to hot and burst.
- Always inspect your containers for fractures or any abnormalities as these can cause a fire hazard.
- NEVER LET A CANDLE BURN UNATTENDED.
Natural Soap Care
- To get the best lifespan on our soaps, keep the soap out of direct water contact and as dry as possible.